If you ever want to change your password for the Tangem app, you can do so by following the steps below:
1. Log in to the Tangem app and click the three dots in the top-right corner of the main screen.
2. On the screen that appears, click Card Settings.
3. Scan the card for which you want to change the access code.
4. On the screen that appears, enter your existing access code and click Continue.
5. Once again, scan the card for which you want to change the access code.
6. click Change Access Code on the screen that appears.
7. Enter the current access code or biometric ID.
8. Set and confirm your new access code, then click Continue.
9. Scan the card for which you want to change the access code one last time.
You have now successfully changed your access code. If you want to change your code for other cards, complete all of the above steps for each one.