If you can't find the token you need in the tokens list in the "Manage tokens" section, you can use the function of adding a custom token to the wallet yourself.
This feature is available for the following blockchains (networks): Arbitrum, Avalanche C-Chain, BNB Beacon Chain, BNB Smart Chain, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Ethereum Fair, Ethereum PoW, Fantom Opera, Gnosis Chain, Optimistic Ethereum, Polygon, RSK, Solana, Tron. If the required network/token is not in the "Manage tokens" section or in the above list, then this token/network is not yet supported by the wallet, and its transfer to the wallet is impossible.
To create a custom token, choose the "Manage tokens" section in the Tangem app, then tap on the "+" icon in the upper right corner of the token list. To add a token, you need the following inputs:
1. The token's smart contract address. The address can usually be found on coinmarketcap.com or in the Explorer (browser) of the corresponding blockchain.
2. The network on which you want to add the token. The Tangem app offers the following networks: Arbitrum, Avalanche C-Chain, BNB Beacon Chain, BNB Smart Chain, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Ethereum Fair, Ethereum PoW, Fantom Opera, Gnosis Chain, Optimistic Ethereum, Polygon, RSK, Solana, and Tron.
3. Token name (for example, Bitcoin) and token symbol (for example, BTC).
4. Decimals determine the value into which one token can be split for transactions. This value can be found in the token overview in the Explorer of the corresponding blockchain.
5. BIP44 coin type. For this operation, "Default" is usually selected.
For example, to add BinaryX (BNX) token on the BNB Smart Chain network, you need to fill in the fields as follows:
1. Contract address: 0x8C851d1a123Ff703BD1f9dabe631b69902Df5f97
You can see this contract address in the Contracts section at the link.
2. Network: BNB Smart Chain.
3. Token name: BinaryX.
4. Token symbol: BNX.
5. Decimals: 18.
You can see the number of decimal places in the token card in Explorer.
6. BIP44 Derivation: Default.
Detailed instructions are also available on our blog.