If you can't find tokens you need in the list of cryptocurrencies that Tangem Wallet supports, you can add them yourself. But only if Tangem Wallet supports the network of these tokens.
As an example, let's add a custom token to the Tangem App using Protector Roge (Ethereum network).
In order to do that:
1. Open your Tangem Wallet, press the “Manage Tokens” button.
2. Then press the "+" icon in the upper right corner.
3. You will see a menu for adding a custom token.
5. Open one of the mentioned platforms (we choose Etherscan, since our token is on Ethereum), and we enter the name of the token we want to add to the Tangem App in the search menu. In our case it is Protector Roge. Now you see all the information about the token.
6. To add a token to the Tangem App:
- Copy the smart contract address and enter it into the "contract address" field on the "Add Token" screen in Tangem;
- The fields "Network", "Name", "Token symbol", "Decimals" will be filled in automatically (if the token is in the Tangem database) or they must be filled in manually (if the token is not in the database);
- In the "BIP44 coin type" field (the transfer path, in fact, the currency and wallet identifier), select the value you want, in our case it is m/44`/60`/0`/0/0;
- press the "Add" button.
7. The token has been added. You can see it on the main app screen.
By following the same principle, you can add any tokens running on networks that Tangem Wallet supports to the Tangem App.