It is possible to reset one or all of your Tangem cards to factory settings If you need it for some reason. A reset erases private and public keys completely from a card and it will be possible to create a new wallet.
Important! If you want to reset all of your cards to factory settings, including the main one and the backup cards, first you need to transfer all your coins and tokens to another crypto wallet. Failure to do so will result in permanent loss of all your crypto assets, without possibility to return them.
To reset Tangem Wallet to factory settings:
1. Open Tangem App and press the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen.
2. Press "Card Settings".
3. On the screen that appears, press the "Scan the Card" button and scan the card you want to reset.
4. On the screen that appears, press "Reset to Factory Settings".
5. Confirm that you understand the consequences of resetting the card to factory settings and click on the "Reset the Card" button.
6. After confirming the reset, your card will be reset to factory settings. The next time you tap it to your phone, the Tangem app will offer to create a new wallet.