How to set up Tangem Wallet?
To set up your Tangem Wallet with a backup, follow the instructions:
1. Open the Tangem app.
2. Click the "Scan" button and scan the card.
3. Click the "Create wallet" button and scan the card again. At this point, the keys are created.
4. Backup of all other cards (note that you cannot later add one or more cards to this bundle):
— Click the "Backup now" button.
— Click the "Add a backup card" button.
— Tap the card against your mobile device.
— Repeat the last 2 points as many times as there are cards for this bundle. You can link up to 3 cards to one wallet.
— Click the "Finalize the backup process" button.
5. Select "Continue" and create a PIN.
6. Scan all the cards one by one again.
Here is the video on how to set up your Tangem wallet.